Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Happy New Year!!!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Kles(1): I hope so, too!

    Earth Rincar (DN): Welcome back!

    IRT Sizer: Since I never drink alcohol, I use grape juice instead of wine, but I still prefer Coke so that's what I drink 99% of the times


    Wow, it looks like the board will be a lot more active this year! Woo hoo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Death Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew you'd know it was me...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: Coke drinker too eh?

    I hope you don't drink as much as my friend, he goes through a case a day or so. He says he gets such a buildup in his mouth that it only tastes like carbonated water >_< he'll need to eat something sort of pointy like potato chips or brush his teeth. Nasty stuff.

    And so we enter the third day of 2004. No one is in 2003 anymore. Wow...

    It didn't seem so long ago that the Twin Towers were hit.. does it..?

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 03, 2004 03:39 AM: Message edited by: kles ]</font>

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I drink about 2 liters a day, never had a problem with it. Its caffeine doesn't affect me either.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    While we're on the subject of coke drinking in large amounts, i might as well say something that i found in Reader's Digest *plug plug*. As it turns out, drinking more than three cans of coke a day (around a liter) may contribute to osteoporosis, or weak bones. However, this seems to only affect women and not men. Of course, there still the danger of your teeth rotting.

    Anyway, New year's Resolutions anyone?

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I clean my teeth 3 to 4 times a day ^_^

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 03, 2004 09:38 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Feels like forever since they were hit to me.

    I drink tons of Pepsi, 5-6 cans a day usually.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We buy one two liter bottle of Coke/Pepsi/RC a week and that's split between three people, the rest of the time we drink Diet Sundrop/Diet Mountain Dew. It really isn't all that bad. Personally, I like Diet Pepsi/Diet Coke better than the regular stuff. However, at lunch I usually get a bottle of Pepsi to go down with my chips, but that hasn't been happening since I've been out. It will soon though. I brush my teeth two times a day, once in the morning and once at night. I floss in the afternoons. I use the Crest White Strips whenever I remember to, also.

    Wow, enough about the mouth.

    As for resolutions, I just want to be more dedicated to my studies, and my health. Such as in the summer I eat a lot of junk food, and work out and all, like last summer. This summer I want to swim more laps, run more, bench more, and eat less junk food.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, someone else who thinks that Diet pepsi/Coke taste better than the regulars! All other diet stuff tastes like shit though.

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Coca-Cola better than Pepsi, Pepsi is too sweet. I don't like Coca-Cola Light though, it's weird, and the without caffeine version tastes like motor oil. As for Pepsi Max (Light), it's even sweeter than the normal one, so I don't like it either. I'm sticking to the classic Coca-Cola version, which, in my case, is not classic, because they changed the formula for Spain years ago.

    As for the "light" things, I have a theory: the better something is, the worser the taste is, and the woser something is, the better the taste. That's something natural selection didn't work well with: the human monkeys who ate shit in the past should have died because of it, and vegetables should taste like heaven.

    ----

    Resolutions: I'd want to be less lazy and more motivated but I'll be realistic: I won't. My resolutions would be to watch more anime, and... something I can't say ^_^; .

    (Edit: Just so you don't think the wrong thing, it's not because of the GR&R.)

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 04, 2004 04:39 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •